What are some best sarees for office? And how can you wear them to achieve a stylish yet formal look? Get answers to all these questions in this post. We have some great office wear saree styles for office as well as some of the best tips to wear office wear sarees.
Get a basic printed saree
If one thing that never fails as a saree for office, it’s the printed saree. But be careful about the design! Those big floral prints that make you look cute and super attractive won’t work at the office. The designs that are mostly like self-print or overalls prints work fantastically. Team such a saree with a full-sleeved blouse and a high bun.
ALSO READ: How to accessorize printed sarees?
2. Go for plain sarees for office with border
Another great type of sarees for office is the plain sarees. Now, they’re like the fail-proof ethnic wear for office. They always look appealing and formal. But let’s make it a bit interesting. A completely plain saree looks more like a piece of fabric wrapped around you with no design or work. But if you just add a simple strip border, it just makes the outfit for appealing. It gives it a finish that it deserves. You can go for a slightly stylish fabric like chiffon to have a cooler look. Pair it with a quarter sleeved blouse and some small earrings to complete the look.
3. Experiment with colors
Mostly people like to experiment with different designs when they buy sarees. But there’s another way, especially for the women who are looking for sarees for office. Your choices with the design are pretty limited as you need formal wear sarees. Therefore, you can consider experimenting with colors. A plain saree with different colors is a great pick. But always pick colors that suit your skin tone.
Some more tips to style sarees for office
We showed you three of the best sarees styles for office wear. They’re perfect but there are a few things you should keep in mind while choosing these.
- Don’t go for heavily embroidered sarees as they just don’t suit the occasion.
- Choose light weight sarees that will make you feel comfortable enough to walk around and work at the office.
- Tie your hair in a bun rather than leaving them open. They’re more manageable that way and look better and fit for the place.
- Don’t wear extremely high heels at the office. Go for heels but really short heels that will keep you comfortable to work at the office.
- Keep the jewelry really light. Go for a pair of studs, a watch or small bangle on the arms and that’s it. don’t load yourself up with accessories while going to office.
- Buy a low-maintenance fabric that is of high quality. Let’s think about office wear in a realistic manner. You’ll wear it very often and it’s going to be really tough to get the saree dry-cleaned every time you want to wear it. Then you don’t want a cheap fabric that will lose color after a few washes. You need something that could last.
- Continuing the last point, you should also shop from a trusted brand to have the best quality fabrics for office wear.
We can serve you with great office wear sarees at brijraj.com. Check it out! We’re a brand that’s serving sarees since 1900’s. You can trust us and shop with us in a carefree manner.