A little confused with the title? Were you not able to understand what this post is about?
Don’t worry! Let me explain!
Every month I post a lot of new designs and some useful tips on this blog. It is my good luck that you guys take out time from your precious schedule and read those posts and comment or share them. But sometimes, due to your busy schedule or some stupid Facebook algorithms, you might miss some extra awesome and useful posts on this blog. And I definitely don’t want this to happen.
That’s why I planned this Roundup series which is meant to present the best posts on this blog at the end of every month. This means if you failed to check each and every post on this blog, all you need to do is visit Saree Guide on 30th of each month and look for this post by me.
Without taking much of your time, let me start with this month’s roundup – JUNE 2014
1. Look slim In Sarees: All the women go through one common problem and that’s not the menstruation cycle. That problem is looking fat. Yep, we do want to eat whatever we like but we never want ourselves to look fat and that’s why I was compelled to write post about How to Look Slim In Sarees. This post would tell you about 6 special and secret tips to look slimmer and of course, sexier.
2. Celebrity Collections: This month Brijraj unveiled two really awesome celebrity suit collections – Lara Dutta Collection & Shraddha Kapoor Collection. While the former one is a very new and fresh collection which has joined the Brijraj Catalog, the other one has already been shared on the official Facebook Page of Brijraj Fashion. But I am sure you would love both of them and you must check out both of these collections.
3. Bollywood Collection: These collections consists of suits or sarees from the popular bollywood movies. For example, The Dabangg 2 collection consists of all the sarees worn by Sonakshi Sinha in the movie. The collection isn’t a new one but still, the popularity of these sarees has been growing since the launch of this collection. Many people still look for these sarees and that’s why this month we presented all the sarees available once again. Do take a look!
4. Lehenga Collection: I was seriously amazed when I counted the number of queries I got for the lehenga collection by Brijraj. It seemed like every lady is looking upon Brijraj to provide her the best lehenga this season. And we will make sure we provide you the best. And following these words, I presented the 8 best collection of Brijraj Lehengas. They’re the best and they would certainly make you empty your pockets. Beware!
5. Why Shopping: Last but not the least, this post would tell you why you need to actually start shopping for your favorite clothes. Just looking at those collection we post on our facebook page or we post here isn’t enough. You need to get them and wear them. If you still need some convincing, read this post!
With this, the roundup for June 2014 is complete. I have presented you the best of what I posted this month. And I am definitely looking forward to hear your feedback about all these posts and what you expect from me the coming month. Do comment and share!