Salwar kameez is one of the most popular dresses in the country. Women adore this two-piece attire carried off with a dupatta. Due to the look and comfort a salwar kameez gives, it is loved by ALL. But come on! Many of us do look for how to look slim in salwar kameez. Don’t we? Today, we’re going to answer the very same question.
- Pick up fabrics that help you look slim: Shimmer and net are so in trend but you know what! These are also the fabrics that make you look like you’ve gained a few kilos. You need to pick up slimming fabrics like chiffon and poly georgette. They’re also good for summers. So it is good time to fall in love with such fabrics.
- Look for V-necks and High Necks: V neck and high necks help your bust look less heavier and are therefore your besties when you want to look slim kin salwar kameez.
- Go for long sleeves: Have some extra flab on your arms? But obviously you don’t want people to see them or notice them that much right? If yes, then you must go for long sleeved kameez and also long sleeves save you from tan and harmful sunlight during summer.
- Pay attention to length of kameez: the length of the upper/kameez must not be too short. Try wearing something that goes a little below your knees irrespective of the latest trend. What’s the point of following latest trends when you know they’re going to make you look bad? It is better you listen to us.
- Get delicate: Small prints make you look thin and so does delicate embroidery. Avoid things like wide borders, heavy embroidery and big floral prints. This is the most clever tweak you can make to your outfit to look slim in salwar kameez.
- Choose dark colors: Dark colors help you camouflage a slimmer look. Why do you think you always look thin in black? Because it is a dark color and it is meant to make you look thinner. The same thing happens with each dark color. Find them and adore them.
- Make sure fitting is right: wearing too tight or too loose clothes would make you look fluffy. Spending a few extra bucks in getting the right fitting of your clothes would be the best investment from your side. Do it.
We hope these tips would help you to look slim in salwar kameez. Let us know if you want our fashion team to write about more topics like these. We would be happy to help. Just let us know.