Monsoon is coming and so is the confusion and problem of wearing the right clothes for such weather. You never know when you can be caught in a downpour without umbrella. During such time, you don’t want to get embarrassed or feel miserable because of what you’re wearing. And that’s why we are going to share some quick clothing tips for monsoon.
- Avoid wearing light colored, white and sheer fabrics.
- Use a lot of colors in your clothes and accessories. No neutrals for monsoon can be a good mantra.
- Wear slightly heavy weight fabrics that don’t get transparent when wet..
- Go for short kurtis with dark churidaars/leggings.
- Use cotton scarves instead of long dupattas for they are easier to manage.
- Consider tying up your trousers a little higher than usual to save yourself from the fury of the rain.
- Consider buying a water resistant spray that protects your clothes from rain.
- Bright colors and glitter work best to look stylish in the dark weather.
Lets add some more tips for you… these aren’t clothing tips for monsoon but we know you would love them!
- Invest in raincoats and umbrellas and carry those with you all the time for safety.
- Don’t wear leather unless you want it to be spoiled. Go for plastic, patent leather or Perspex.
- Heels can be risky when streets are filled up with water. Invest in a very comfortable and low platform heel.
- Don’t carry jute bags and likewise. Bags made of patent leather are good.
- Rubber watches and plastic jewellery can be reconsidered now. Try them!
- Avoid too much of makeup for if you get caught in rain, it will be harmful for your skin. Go for waterproof makeup.
- Don’t tie up your hair for moisture would cause you to lose hair.
- Use light weight hair products and wash your mane regularly to get rid of the dirt. A protective hair serum is a must.
- Keep your hand and toes painted for a cleaner look.
So, what do you think of the clothing tips for monsoon we shared? Do you think they would be helpful to you? If yes, do share them on your social media.
Our Official Khoobsurat Collection would be a perfect fit for a saree for monsoon. Here are two adorable designs from the collection. Click Here to see the entire collection.