What Indian Ethnic Wear lovers would go crazy about in 2015? What kind of trends in Indian Ethnic Wear are going to top the fashion charts in this New Year? Let us assist you on that!
- Go heavy on accessories: gone are the days when young women tried to go light on the jewellery. Heavy necklaces, long earrings, big waist bands and lots of bangles would be craved in 2015. Your dress is highly affected by what kind of accessories you wear. Make sure this time you pay special attention and budget for accessories.
- Try the crop top trend with your blouses: Bollywood divas like Malaika Arora Khan, Sonam Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha have made the trend popular in India. The trend is going to say but what new we can see in this trend? Blend of this trend with Indian Ethnic Wear would be loved by young modern women. Crop top like blouses or crop tops would churidaars or salwaars would be a huge rage this season.
- Experiment with the kurtis: Instead of going with those boring rectangular designs, ask your tailors to experiment. Different kind of cut embroidery on the bottom of the kurtis would make everyone go crazy over it.
- Focus on the back: Pay special attention to the back design of your kurta or blouse. They are going to fetch you lot of compliments this year.
- Go get the gowns: Indian Ethnic Wear is evolving day by day and from floor length Anarkali Suits, people are now including the gowns into their traditional wear. Ladies are going to compete this season with this trend. You need to grab the best gowns available that would give you the perfect traditional look. Make sure you choose the right ones.
Which trend are you going to opt this year? Let us know. Share.