We know you were waiting for a new giveaway. Weren’t you? Last time we gave a stunning saree and a classy suit which was definitely adored by the winners. But many of you got disappointed for you didn’t win. We hated that. So, we thought of giving you another chance to win.
At the same time, we got a lovely new collection on the shelves. This is a trendy saree collection that consists of daily wear sarees that would also go well in the kitty parties and likewise. The saree collection was designed and brought to the customers on popular demand. Remember the 1517 series? All of the designs in the series got sold out. In fact, we had to specially manufacture some more pieces to fulfill the high demand. But soon our designers felt the need for something more trendy. A new year, a new trend. Right?
That’s why they came up with this awesome saree collection – 1910 series. And to celebrate the launch of this new collection, we are having this Send Us A Message Contest.
What’s the prize?
The winner would get a saree from the 1910 saree collection. But aren’t there 54 designs in that collection? Yes. The winner would have the opportunity to choose any design he/she wants.
What to do to enter the contest?
We have made the contest simpler and more transparent this time. Instead of a giveaway, we are having a Send us A Message contest. Here’s what you need to do to enter
1. Visit this link on brijraj.com.
2. Choose the design you would want to win.
3. Copy the link of that design and go to our Facebook Page.
5. Paste the link in the status box and click post.
That’s it. This is all you need to do to enter the contest.
How would the winner be chosen?
Very simple. The post which would get the most likes, shares and comments would win.
Some more things you might want to know:
- We would give points on the basis of number of likes, comments and shares. The more 3s you have (likes, comments, shares), the more chances of winning.
- Only one comment and share per person would be counted.
- The contest would run for 8 days. The result would be declared on Monday, April 20, 2015.
We wish you good luck. Let’s get started!
In case, you have any query, feel free to ask us in the comments below.