As a lady with her cheeks shining like a cherry and hair pointed in horizontal direction passed by while we were having lunch, one of our female employee suggested that there is a dire need of some common tips that can help women look better. And we couldn’t agree more. You all deserve to look better and the knack of looking your best at all times doesn’t come naturally. You have to learn. Let us help you!
How to get a perfect daily look with sarees? What do you do on daily basis? Either you go to office or you’re a home maker who might need to go out for grocery shopping, these tips would work for you.
1. Go light with the embroidery: Lets start from the basics. Sarees full of glittery material won’t make you feel comfortable all day long. They won’t look good , that’s too obvious to state. You need some sarees with light material. Light material also helps you look think. Go grab some light and simple sarees. Prints is In, so check that for sure.
2. Wear small sized accessories: When you’re wearing a simple dress, accessories are the only thing you have to bring a lot of attention and compliments. Don’t go overboard with accessories. A pair of medium size earrings, a small necklace and a few bangles would be all you need to pull of that traditional look.
3. Wear comfortable footwear: Heels are a big no no even if you’re completely in love with them. Give priority to comfort over style when it comes to footwear. This certainly doesn’t mean that you can go office while wearing sneakers with your saree but be careful that you’re comfortable in what you’re wearing.
4. Choose natural makeup: A No-makeup makeup look works the best to get a perfect daily look with sarees. You need to look appealing but not attract extra attention because of your attire.
5. Focus on your hairdo: Try a good bun with your saree to pull off an awesome daily look. Buns are so hot this season and they look hotter with sarees.
Now that you know how to get a perfect daily look with sarees, go on and create the look and send us a selfie on twitter. See you there!