Winter Clothes are too expensive to be dealt with carelessly. Those jackets, coats, woolen sweaters and dresses need to be kept very carefully. You need to pay a lot of attention to them whole washing them, drying them and storing them and not everyone gets the chance to stumble upon good articles that would tell them how to take care of their clothes in winter. And that’s why, we thought of writing this post so that all of you who follow our blog would eventually read this post and get enlightened.
While we have reserved this whole season to give you tips and suggestions about your winter clothing, we would stick to the 7 most important tips to take care of your clothes in winter. We hope you enjoy them and find them useful. Make sure you to get back to this blog every alternate day to find new content to gobble up.
Time for the tips. The first four should be kept in mind while washing the clothes and next four would be useful to you for storing your clothes in winter.
- See the labels. If they say, dry clean then dry clean. In case you don’t want to get your sweaters dry cleaned, use cold water and a mild detergent to wash them gently. No washing machines.
- Do not wring out your sweater. Putting it in a spinner means killing your clothes deliberately.
- Do not dry the clothes under direct sunlight. Put them under shade upside down.
- Coats should not be washed every time you wear them. Wash them at least after a month. Till then, use a wet cloth to remove dirt and make it look like newly washed.
- Place scented moth balls to avoid the bad smell.
- Do not hang them. Fold them properly and store. Hanging them would make them get stretched and out of shape.
- Use a razor to remove the pills. This one’s a bit special. Buying a separate pill remover is kinda expensive and completely out of question when you have your ‘desi’ razors. 😉
Did you like these tips? If yes, then do share them with your friends and on your social media platform. And don’t forget to come back for more posts. 🙂