Festive season is round the corner, and what better time than this to add glamorous Bollywood fashion suits to your wardrobe and make heads turn. Choosing from so many colors, styles, designs, and fabrics, it is definitely a good problem to have.
The best part is that you can shop for these gorgeous suits online, sitting in the comfy environment of your home, or anywhere else while on the move. Shop till you drop! Read on to know what is in as far as Bollywood fashion suits go.
- Anarkalis are definitely in vogue. Whether it is the ever charming Sushmita Sen or the elegant Shilpa Shetty, these ladies will vouch for the fact that Anarkalis are a huge hit this season. Georgette fabric adorned with beautiful embroidery is the favorite among ladies. Beautiful borders along the sleeves and the neck are winners all the way when it comes to choosing an Anarkali to wear.
- Apart from the pure georgette fabric, you can also find lots of options in all time classics such as silk, brocade, cotton, and chanderi. Basically, choose what is most comfortable on your skin and easy to carry for you.
- Another thing which is in trend in Bollywood fashion suits is the color scheme in fabrics. Pairing the shirt with a bottom in the same color, and a striking bright colored embroidery is the norm. This makes for a very elegant look, which you can enhance by putting on a gorgeous pair of stilettos.
- Straight fits suits can also be a good option. But it is the length of the shirt which is making a fashion statement this time. Full length shirts, a little above the ankle look really beautiful and sophisticated.
- Coming down to the dupatta, Bollywood fashion suits come with simple and straightforward ones. The idea here is not to go over the top with the dupatta, and let the suit stand out with its fabric and the embroidery.
All these beautiful suits come in a range of prices that are not too heavy on your pocket. You can start from 1000 rupees and stretch your budget up to 5000 as well; it all depends on your preference and the occasion you are looking at.
A host of options at reasonable prices make it very easy to incorporate these traditional yet classy suits into your closet. Whether it is the day you fast for the love of your life (Karwachauth), or you want to look your traditional best on Diwali, go in for Bollywood fashion suits.
Indian female actors have carried these beautifully on screen, and even at social events beyond the regular cinema. Get inspired, make your pick depending on your personal choice, and enjoy a lovely festive season ahead while charming everyone with your exquisite attire!
If you want to shop for quality and original bollywood fashion suits, do visit Brijraj.com